gEDA-user: a website write up of PCB history and current practice to note.

I recently met the writer of this web site page at a VC/recruiter/IP-company beer-enhanced employee dragnet in Austin TX:

http://www.oddgods.com/articles/2006/m04a

He says he attempts to present the straight facts, so please do not attack
if you see some point of difference, just point it out.  He'll probably fix it pronto.

He was not aware of gEDA tools and is thinking about putting at least a paragraph about gEDA in his
web site page, so don't knock it!   I think his write up is a good thought-focusing-point for
deciding how to make overall software tools like gEDA -manager, for instance.

I'm learning css and reST-markup-to-HTML-generating-from-an-outline so I'm going to be
outputting more web published writing faster-sooner too.  Maybe next week even...

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX