gEDA-user: pcb: loosing the preview...

While I am busy placing components on the layout of my current project, I
sometimes experience a loss of the outlined preview. This affects drawing
traces too. Some time later preview is working again. Unfortunately, I
could neither figure out what triggers the loss nor how to regain it.
Is this a known problem?

My pcb declares itself 1.099.x as pulled from cvs on march 7th 08. I
haven't seen this before. So I suspect, it was introduced during recent
changes.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak