Re: gEDA-user: Symbol analog/npn-2.sym wrong

Carl,

The tool chain gschem -> gnetlist -> pcb all support text based pin numbers.

It is very common for large bga to use the alphabet for rows and numbers
for columns. Thus a pin number of J32 has to be supported.

What is critical is that the land pattern and the symbol have the same
pin number "string".
If you are going to continue using the above tool chain this is worth
taking the time to explore and understand with a simple circuit.

Best Wishes,

Steve M.