Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] merging layers and pasting

> Could you give a pointer to some documentation or location in the
> sources?

src/hid.h

> I have been waiting for this feature for some time... :)

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant.  The HID has a way for
the program core to ask the GUI to pop up a dialog asking for a
multi-selection for each of a list of items.  We use it to choose
paper sizes for printing, for example.

The HID doesn't have a way to handle buffer pasting issues.