Re: gEDA-user: What to do with some bugs?

der Mouse wrote:
> Okay, normally I like to read at least a handful of messages on a new
> list before sending anything, but this one seems awfully quiet at the
> moment.
Hmmm... caught an atypical day :)

> Any recommendations?  Is this an appropriate place to report such
> things, or should I write to someone specific, or what?
All the suspects seem to hang out here.

> And, if there's anyone with the time, inclination, and knowledge to
> answer some internals questions, the internal documentation I've found
> seems to be inadequate - presumably the PCB<->HID interface is not
> intended for general use and thus hasn't received the kind of
> documentation attention that the HID<->human interface has.  Not that
> there's anything wrong with that, but it _would_ save a fair bit of
> time and effort to get the design from someone who knows it instead of
> having to glark it from the code.
Well, yes, PCB *badly* needs a hacking guide.  I don't think anybody
would dispute that. Well, OK, maybe some would, but they have been
working on PCB for so long they are benignly blind to the needs of the
rest of us.  Until then, your best bet is to ask here.

-dave