Re: gEDA-user: Lines which are not clears poligon

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 09:29:24PM +0200, Tamas Szabo wrote:

> http://web.t-online.hu/sza2webacces/gEDA/control.pcb
> http://web.t-online.hu/sza2webacces/gEDA/io.pcb
>
> The latter one have a strange behavior. The most problematic that some
> of the lines not clears the rectangle used for filling the unused area
> by copper.

You'll have to be more specific.  Point out a board coordinate.  I loaded
the boards in the latest CVS PCB and they look fine to me.  If you are
using a "package" it's very likely that you just need to upgrade to the
CVS version.  I've fixed many polygon bugs in the last year.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>