Re: gEDA-user: Naming nets across sheets

Of course, after I post the question I figure out the answer:  add the
netname attribute to the net itself.

Well, anyhow, thanks for all of the replies to my questions yesterday.
It was great how not only were my questions answered quickly, but then
some of my next questions were anticipated and answered - and then I got
a discussion on high frequency PCB design to boot!

   --Jim