Re: gEDA-user: DRC-GUI

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 20:23 -0400, Mark wrote:
> On Thursday 02 April 2009 03:38:07 pm Peter Clifton wrote:
> > Ok, if you have my repository checked out, it is the "better_drc_nogl"
> > branch. (It was dead easy to make the graphic previews work in the non
> > GL branch.).
> >
> > The GL version is now rebased on top of that, and the appropriate canges
> > rolled into the rest of the GL updates, so you want the "before_pours"
> > branch as usual.
>

> Peter,
>
> I checked out the latest from git and ran the Design Rule Checker many times.
> It keeps crashing PCB.  It did work once right after I turned off Thin Draw
> Poly but has crashed every time since.  After running it through gdb it looks
> like it is sending PolygonHoles() a null for the "range" value.
>
> I've attached the debug.  Let me know if you want the layout.

Hmm, GL version, or non-GL version?

If you have a minimal layout to reproduce, that would be excellent, as
I've not seen any crash like that myself. I've been testing on boards
with polygons (including holes), but never saw it crash).

I had better try to get to the bottom of this ASAP, I just pushed the
code into the master repository!.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,