Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf unstable/development snapshot 1.5.2-20090328 released!

I have been using this release and I have a question. Did you guys
change the interpritation of gafrc? I keep loading a schematic and it
doesn't seem to render the symbols in the project directory properly.

http://www.coe.neu.edu/~efoss/
http://evanfoss.googlepages.com/