gEDA-user: pcb option --layer-color does not work with eps HID

Some notes while I am still struggling to whip up a print script for my
layouts.

* The layer-color options don't mix well with the layer-stack. While
layer colors are given according to layer number, the layer stack works
with layer names and groups. This may yield unexpected results.

* Human readable color names would make my script more readable.

* The eps HID segfaults on --action-string 'SwapSides()'

Anything I might do about the segfault?

---<(kaimartin)>---
PS: Has my patch to interpret --action-string with non-GUI HIDs been
pushed?

--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211