Re: gEDA-user: Missing solder mask clearance

   I noticed the k changes the "clearance width in polygons".  The
   "solder mask hole" value is unchanged.  4PCB's complaint is "missing
   soldermask clearance".
   I'm not sure which is which.

   On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Stefan Salewski <[1]mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

   On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 17:44 -0400, Rob Butts wrote:
   > I guess that k key function is on versions later than 20070208.  I
   >    select the via and hit k and nothing changes.

     You know that many functions in PCB work (only) if it is not
     selected?
     Move pointer over via and press the key, without selection.
     Maybe this helps.