Re: gEDA-user: Missing solder mask clearance

   How do you switch on visibility of the solder mask?

   On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak
   <[1]kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:28:51 -0400, Rob Butts wrote:
   > Maybe I should phrase that better, how do I add a solder mask
   clearance
   > to a vias that pcb added?

     0) Let the auto router generate a via
     1) Switch on visibility of the solder mask
     2) Move the mouse over the via
     3) Type k several times. You may keep the key pressed and let the
     keyboard do the multiple hits.
     A mask less circle will appear around the via.
     @DJ: Is there a way to make pcb insert uncovered vias in the first
     place?
     ---<(kaimartin)>---
     --