Re: gEDA-user: FT232R

I don't plan on etching a board, I'm using wire wrap on a pref board. Still
researching what and how to do it. I have a plan on how to mount the
IC using headers, making it look like a DIP IC. We'll see if it works!

Thanks to all that have replied to this post. You have been very helpful.
Having trouble getting gschem to work right. I think I need to reinstall
from source?
/

--
William Estrada