gEDA-user: Phase and Magnitude of Current

Hi,

I have this assignment for a circuit analysis class. We're supposed to use pspice, but I'm having a couple of problems using the software.

We're supposed to find the magnitude and phase of I, I_C, and I_L. So I loaded up my netlist into ngspice, and I performed a transient analysis with a step size of 5 ns and a duration of 200 ns:

ngspice -> tran 5ns 200ns

It gave me the voltage, which is good and all, but how do I get the magnitude and phase of the current without doing it by hand (i.e. only using ngspice)? Attached is a picture of the schematic (if that's necessary).

Best regards,
Albert Chang