gEDA-user: Fixing pin number position of old tragesym symbols

Tragesym makes nice symbols, but pin number position of top and bottom
pins is not really perfect for version prior to 0.0.14. So I wrote a
simple script to fix a few of my old symbols. (I know there is nice-sym
of Mr. Hoch available, but I was not able to get perfect 0.0.14 layout
with it -- and I want only position fixes, not other fixes for my
symbols.)

If you try it: ONLY WITH VERY MUCH CARE -- it may DAMAGE your symbols.

http://www.ssalewski.de/UglySym.html.en

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski