Re: gEDA-user: What commit for the log redirection?

>> One other nagging thing, is there anyway to disable the backup file
>> creation (schname.sch~) on gschem?  My working directories are
>> currently cluttered with logs and ~ files and it's getting quite
>> annoying doing an ls and seeing over half the stuff in the directory
>> is backups and logs.
> I assume all of your text editors have their configurations modified
> to not make backups either?

What makes you think they needed modifying?

I use two editors routinely and a third occasionally.  None of them do
backups by default.  (One of them I have configured contrary to the
default.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx