Re: gEDA-user: gschem, alert if symbols in schematic have changed?

Yes gschem just replaces the symbol, no warning or anything.

I know that when that happens in cadence virtuoso it gives you a
warning box if the symbol has been updated since the last time you
have opened the schematic. For large projects with multiple users this
would be a nice feature to see with gschem but in my opinion the
priority should be fairly low. Lots of bug fixes/features should go in
before this.