Re: gEDA-user: problem to simulate an astable multivibrator with uA741 opamp

On Apr 15, 2009, at 6:47 AM, joseda wrote:

> I'm trying to simulate an astable multivibrator with ngspice, but
> the graphic
> i get is odd.

> XU1 1 2 Vcc -Vcc 3 uA741

> The voltage drop below 400V what's the problem?!!

You have a node named "-Vcc". You haven't attached this node to
anything outside the opamp. Presumably you intended to attach a
negative power supply. The opamp model contains a current source
attached to this node, so letting it float makes rather high voltages.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx