Re: gEDA-user: gaf build problem: configure fails with syntax error

Hi Ales

20081221 was built from git. I never used tarballs. (btw, I tried to
rebuild it to check if something is broken on my PC and it still
compiles without problem)

I tried tarballs for  20090328 - they work perfectly.

Thank you for hint (and forcing me to discover the tarball way :) )

Milan