Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist - Found unknown component. Refdes..

Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using gedasuite20080328 installed from tarball.
>
> When I'm running:
> gnetlist -v -g spice-sdb -o WPB_F18_PCB_v2_Prog.net
> WPB_F18_PCB_v2_Prog.sch >gnetlist_error
>
> I get the messages:

Much, perhaps all, of your trouble seems to be due to your use of the
toxic IEC417/ground.sym, which is not a proper ground symbol. In
general, you should not be using the IEC417 library symbols in
schematics: they are only for block diagrams. Stuart fixed the ground
symbol anyway (it's the most likely to cause trouble) at the January
code sprint, but I suppose it hasn't made it to the version you're
using. Use  power/gnd-1.sym.

---
John Doty      Noqsi Aerospace, Ltd.
http://www.noqsi.com/