Re: gEDA-user: libgerbv DRC help

> If there is a better approach, or you have any other ideas, please let me know.

I was chatting to a friend and he was telling me about research that
he was involved with which used diffusion maps to determine how fires
spread through a forest. The basic principle is that you can determine
information by only knowing what each "pixel" (or item, or in google's
case webpage) is linked to.

I have absolutely no idea if this could be applied, it is just a thought.