gEDA-user: OT: looking for some design/layout services

I'm looking for a bit of help on come converter circuits we're putting
together.  The broad requirements are for up to 1kV, 20A (but not 20kW!)
on the power side, with mixed-signal analog and digital interface design
and power supply.  These designs aren't that large or terribly complex,
but EMI is a consideration for both regulatory concerns and proper
operation.  Of course gEDA/gaf is preferred - we might even be able to
include 10% tithe to gEDA/gaf development.  If you're interested, send
me a message off-list.

Thanks,
Ethan