Re: gEDA-user: Still "no Joy" on compiling 1.5 from source available online

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 07:09 -0600, KURT PETERS wrote:
> Reference: "Compile from source: try 2"
>      I still can't seem to get the source code compiled... Would it help
>    if I review the exact procedure I used?
>    Here's the error message again during "sudo make install":
>    I can make configure, but when I make install, I get this error.  Any
>    thoughts?
>       I'm not sure what olib.c is or what the error means.  I did install
>    flex.

Try re-running "make config" after installing flex. This should
re-run ./configure in the various sub-directories with the right
command. This might be required to pickup the missing tool path - not
sure, but can't hurt to try it.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,