gEDA-user: Generating bom with sheet number

   I have a circuit with 8 sheets, and I generate the whole bom with the
   command gnetlist -v -g bom2 -o ../bom_file.csv  *.sch.
   By now, I'd like to generate the same bom, but with an extra column
   telling me to which sheet the part belongs to.
   I've tried to insert the attribute sheet to every component and then
   generate the bom. But the gnetlist separated in different rows parts
   that belongs to different sheets.
   Is there a way insert sheet number in the bom, without separating
   parts as if they were different?
   Thanks,
   Alex

   Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: [1]Top 10
   - [2]Celebridades - [3]Música - [4]Esportes