Re: gEDA-user: Contributing components to gEDA

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 03:10:02PM +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 18:45 -0700, jeffrey antony wrote:
>
> > Is there any one who has done any circuit board using at90usb162?

I missed that question in the original.  I made a partial keyboard for
playing TF2:

	http://ad7gd.net/geda/gamepad-partial.jpg
	http://ad7gd.net/geda/gamepad-labels.jpg

I used the LUFA library which made it very easy to get the firmware
working.  The main thing I'd change is to use real pullups instead of
relying on the internal pullups.  The capacitance of multiple switches
on a column cause the internal pullups to take several clocks to rise.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>