Re: gEDA-user: Netlisting a BOM

This should help:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-attribs

As for what attribs to list, that depends upon what attribs you
attached to your symbols.  Use "gattrib" to set and edit your
attribs.  It also allows you to add new attrib names.  For example I
tend to add an attrib called "digikey_PN" which I then fill out on
every component with the appropriate PN.

Stuart