gEDA-user: Footprint mass placement from .csv

   Hi,

   I need to create a (we call) pinboard (I heard also bed-of-nails) to
   functional test of out product's PCB.

   For this purpose I plan to use a script, which gets the coordinates,
   footprint name, etc. from a suitable formatted file (ex.: some kind of
   .csv).

   I just would like to ask, if anyone has a similar thing that they able
   to share with us?

   Thanks in advance,

   /sza2