gEDA-user: looking for a Geda Training

   I everybody,

   I am in charge of an electronic class for adult people. The program is
   (quickly):

   -1- Electronic development (schematic, analog constructs, Spice, a
   quick look of a PCB process)

   -2- VHDL and logic synthesis (ISE webpack on Ubuntu station)

   -3- C language for embedded systems (Eclipse, GCC, GDB,
   ARM9-AT92rm9200-Microblaze on Ubuntu station)

   -4- methodology, Quality approaches in a development process (OOffice
   on Ubuntu Station)

   At this moment, I am using a commercial EDA on WindowsXP for
   Electronic development only, but I would like to migrate through 100%
   GNU tools in my training, and to forget definitively commercial
   softwares.

   So, I am interested in learning quickly how tu use Geda Tools. I know
   quite well the PCB process (I've been using Mentor Graphics tools
   (BoardStation) for 15 years).

   Is there anybody able to organize a GEDA training for a duration of
   approximatively one week. This demand is part of a professional
   knowledge upgrade, so that we can discuss about organization (how,
   where, how much...)

   Best Regards,

   [cid:image002.jpg@01C9B82C.14C47160]

   Jean-Marc Thouéry

   Formateur CDSE

   (Conception & Développement de Systèmes Electroniques)

   AFPA Toulouse Palays

   Tel: 05 61 17 20 25

   Mail: jean-marc.thouery@xxxxxxx

   b Aller au travail à vélo, ce ne sont que des avantages, individuels
   et collectifs.

JPEG image