Re: gEDA-user: terminators

DJ -
Before you create another board, could you try using a razor to cut
all the logic analyzer traces right near or at the vias?  This may
help, and if the board doesn't work now, there is no harm in a minute
with the knife.
I've laid out an interface to a 133Mhz SDRAM, and the path lengths
were similar to yours.  Works great.  No LA connector, though.
Tim