Re: gEDA-user: Netlisting a BOM

Hi Rob,

The file is named 'attribs', and is a list of the attributes for the bom to include, one attribute listed per line.  I use the following command for my BOM generation:

gnetlist -g bom2 -o bom.csv page1.sch page2 page3.sch

And in the same directory as my schematics is my 'attribs' file.  The bom generator will look for this attribs file.  Inside of attribs, I have:
description
partnum
supplier
footprint