Re: gEDA-user: PCB Netlist?

On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:20 AM, Chris Maness wrote:

> is there a utility for converting a regular _cleaned
>   up_  (commands removed) spice netlist?

I don't think so. I don't think any PCB users use LTSpice for schematic capture: most apparently use gschem. And some use gschem to capture schematics for LTSpice, see http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/intro.html.

That said, it wouldn't be hard to do SPICE->pcb: maybe a page or two of AWK or Perl. Most of the SPICE syntax problems can be ignored in this narrow application. Why don't you write it and contribute it?

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx