gEDA-user: Are multiple pinlabels on a symbol pin OK?

Normally when I construct a symbol for a microcontroller or such part where the I/O pins can have multiple functions, I like to include the alternate functions in the pin label, like this example from an Atmel part:

pinlabel=PE2 (XTAL2/ADC0/PCINT26)

But... I've run into a part where the list of alternate functions on some pins makes the resulting symbol outrageously wide.  I'd like to display the GPIO name in the default font (10), and the alternate names in a smaller font (say 7 or 8).

Can I have two pinlabels on a pin? Like so:
P  <blah>
{
T X Y 9 10 <blah>
pinlabel=PE2
T X Y 9 7 <blah> <-- note smaller font size
pinlabel=(XTAL2/ADC0/PCINT26)
<blah>
}

Is that OK, or will gschem get confused down the road?

-dave