Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

Hi DJ, Hi Stepan

I did not know about gedasymbols.org I will check it out. The bounty idea would work great for me if others wanted to move forward with it. It is amazing how much open source software has been able to accomplish. I forget how many billions of dollars it is estimated that Linux would have cost to produce in a commercial environment but the final number was mind boggling. Despite this I think we have to find a way to get more open source people working full time. I would rather focus on what is already making me money and spend money making open source better and having someone else do the work for me-Patrick