Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

Hi,

Well, I am lazy, and that is why I create my own library. I am lazy, so I don't
upload it to gedasymbols.org.

But it is availabel through my git server! :-)

http://git.logonex.eu/?p=library.git;a=tree;f=electronic;hb=HEAD

Enjoy!

Levente

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:59:06 -0400
Patrick <spell_gooder_now@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> This is my first post here, I am also very, very new to PCB design.
>
> The last thing I want is to create another flame, Eagle vs geda
> etc... but am I basically correct that the proprietary Apps have more
> libraries and this is the main drawback of the open source alternates?
>
> If this is so, is there someone who has or would like to start a
> small business filling in these libraries on a 'on demand" basis?
>
> I really want open source to grow, I feel like sending $100 or $1000
> to the Eagle people is feeding the enemy. If I sent this money to an
> open source developer to fill in the gaps for me, would I not end up
> with what I want and in turn help to make something good grow?
>
> If this is logical could I get some very rough guess-ti-mates of what
> this would cost? If I had a board with let's say 10 chips unsupported
> by geda how much would it cost to add them.
>
> Thanks for reading-Patrick

Levente Kovacs
http://logonex.eu