Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

I would never trust pre-made symbols for any project, it takes very
little effort to make your own, and some projects would call for
something different that wasnt exactly in default pads anyway, such as
smaller width 0402 pads for a densely placed board etc.
But stuff like qfn/bga/etc, it better be made from datasheet directly
and re-measured twice or else its gonna screw something up.