Re: gEDA-user: hydraulic symbols and schematics

Tom,

> I didn't find a gschem hydraulic symbol library, so I'm attempting to
> build one.  My first stumbling block is the use of filled and
> non-filled triangles, which differentiate hydraulic pumps from
> pneumatic compressors.  Is it possible to draw filled triangles or
> polygons with gschem?

See this: http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:file_format_spec?s=svg#path

Currently only available when using your favourite text editor _and_ a
recent gschem for printing. Please first try to print the given example
symbols, using the component dialog see under "Basic Device" for
these symbols: npn-1.sym, npn-2.sym, etc.

 Bas