Re: gEDA-user: hydraulic symbols and schematics

Stuart Brorson wrote:

>> Do you foresee any other difficulties?  ... aside from simulating a
>> hydraulic circuit with spice or generating a layout.
>
> Actually, my first thought was:  What kinds of simulations (if any)
> does one do in hydraulics?  Are there any standard simulators?  If so,
> generating a netlist to feed to such a simulator might be an
> interesting hobby project.

I think Verilog-A/MS is a tool that people use for simulating
a variety of conservative systems, including hydraulics. Hopefully,
Icarus Verilog will start moving forward again on that front some-
time soon.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,