Re: gEDA-user: iVerilog/GTKWave - Viewing multi-dimensional arrays in GTKWave

Some things have indeed been done. At the very least, you can
explicitly list in $dumpvars the array words that you want to
dump. The list needs to be explicit to prevent the explosion
of traces when you have large memories in your design.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,