Re: gEDA-user: hydraulic symbols and schematics

Hi Tom,

I like the style of the symbols, great work.

I will have a look at the company hydraulics symbol lib today and see what
else comes up.

The company I work uses a lot of hydraulic drive systems.

BTW: I have forked your repo to have a local version to work on and work
with myself.

Watch your forkqueue :-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.