Re: gEDA-user: complete project sample?

Wow, any lingering doubts about whether gDEA could be used for a complex circuit are extinguished!, thanks-Patrick

Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 17:42 -0400, Patrick wrote:
Hi Everyone

I am slowly getting the picture and starting to understand the work flow in gDEA. However it would be really great to have a complete project to tinker with. Are there any sample projects that would have files that were used with gschem, pcb, gerbv etc..? If I could use them to round-trip an edit cycle it might be good practice.

A snapshot of my working directory, with schematics, pcb board, symbols
and footprints:

http://www.ssalewski.de/DAD.html.en

file gEDA-DAD20100318.tar.bz2

In the PCB layout there may be one or two shorts -- they are the result
of drawing some arrows in layer unsused, instead of in silk layer. Font
in schematics will be larger if you print from gschem 1.6.1.

Or an very old example:

http://www.ssalewski.de/AT90USB_board.html.en

Not sure if this still works with recent gEDA.
You may find much more here:

http://www.gpleda.org/links.html