Re: gEDA-user: Audio processing

Yes, it is very difficult.  But I can think of two ways to make it easier:
1) Get a MIDI guitar.  Some companies make guitars that either use
signal processing or buttons-as-frets to produce a MIDI output.
2) Get a guitar with independent pickups for each string.  Some
companies make acoustic-electric guitars with 6 outputs.  That way you
won't have to disentangle any chords.

-Alan