Re: gEDA-user: A little puzzled about the purpose of gschem

Your real problem seems to be that you don't have to any opamp models.
 You can either:
1) Get the manufacturer's model, which may have to be modified to work
in your simulator
2) Get spicelib from http://github.com/werner2101/spicelib .  It will
download a large number of models from the vendors and fix them to
work in ngspice and gnucap for you.  Chances are your opamp will be
among them.

You may also want to look at gspiceui.  It doesn't include models, but
it does have a nice gui for configuration your simulation parameters.

-Alan