Re: gEDA-user: un-tented vias and solder mask

timecop wrote:
Thats funny, i'd rather HAVE my vias covered with solder mask.

Me too, but there's merit to both ways. I work with a guy who made all the vias visible, but placed them so badly that stuff shorted to them all the time - like a metal can from a crystal, *bad*. I had him just cover them all up.

For me, if I need to solder to a via, it's easy to scrape the soldermask off with an exacto.

gene