Re: gEDA-user: Refreshing symbol libraries ?

Hi,
	I think a gtk file monitor object connected to each component-library
paths would be great for that. This way gschem can update the symbols(in
an efficient way) every time there's a change in the libraries. BUT if
you want the schematics being updated there are probably some issues
regarding unsaved changes if the way to do that is by re-opening the
schematic's file. That said, I don't know how gschem works on that.

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen
Mobile Phone    : +56 9 93199807