Re: gEDA-user: Refreshing symbol libraries ?

Amond,
I had this problem too, until I found the refresh icon:

Add -> component
In the Select Component... window, click on the circular arrows icon to the right of the "Filter" box. That should refresh the listing without restarting gschem.

Still using gschem 1.4.0.20080127. I sure hope they didn't drop that feature in the later versions...
Girvin Herr

Amand Tihon wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to have gschem rescan its component libraries while running ?
Currently, when I copy or create a new symbol into the project directory, I have to restart gschem to make it visible in the component browser.

Thanks.