Re: gEDA-user: un-tented vias

> Where would the setting be located in the source?

There are two calls to CreateNewVia() in src/action.c, both pass "0"
for clearance.  Change those.

> Hmm. Quite a hassle when typed into the GUI. It might be a job for a non
> interactive action script, though.

Edit gpcb-menu.res to map those actions to a hotkey or menu option.

> > Or write a quick plug-in to do it
>
> Where would I look for information on pcb plug-ins? The manual does not
> seem to know the keyword.

I have some sample plugins here: http://www.delorie.com/pcb/

What you do is write some code to do what you want, tie it to an
action, and compile it against the PCB build tree.  Then you can
invoke that action manually or map it to a hotkey.