Re: gEDA-user: Matching footprints with symbols

Hi,

It would be nice to have a "revert" or "reload file" function in the gattrib
pulldown menu and/or have keystroke.

With said feature one would be able to swap more easily between gschem and
gattrib when a lot of attributes need to be set/changed (of course updating
the file in the process).

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.