Re: gEDA-user: Patch to PCB build system needs testing/feedback

Jared -

Sent privately, maybe you can summarize responses
(or if I'm the only one, tell me, and I'll post
to the list).

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 04:05:16PM -0700, Jared Casper wrote:
> I think it makes the build much cleaner and readable overall and, more
> importantly, makes the errors and warnings much easier to see.

I don't mind the short form, until I run into trouble.
Then I want a documented way to turn it off, so I can
see what make is actually trying to do.  The explicit
command lines are wonderful sources of cutting-and-pasting
experiments on the command line.

    - Larry