gEDA-user: PCB configuration skin

   Hello, i'll try to make a question, if someone understand, can
   helpme...
   in english, of course...  there was a lot of messages saying fool
   things. I think very diferent about "the universal language" ( it would
   be ESPERANTO, the reason is than a lot of people knows sepak english,
   and have advantaje over other people...
   Well,, there are other configuration in PCB, it made me see other (
   skin? ) graphical enviroment. ( its like XFCE)
   I remember, in one oportunity, have the same problem. The solution is
   one key combination.
   I forgive the combination, ( ctrl + shift + some... i dont know)
   there are somebody that know the solution?
   So, here is one version, writed by my friend, he is from turquia, and
   knows speak in english, but if i have to answering to him every time..
   directly i would made a website or other list, for people that speak
   spanish.
   good bye
   Hi, I'm gonna ask something, there were many messages , which dont make
   any sense actually.. , about the language stuff
   I think in a different way about the universal language
   I think that it should be "esperanto"
   coz it doesn't belong to any country
   so no one can be more advantegeous