Re: gEDA-user: PCB configuration skin

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:14:44 -0300, Luis Palombo wrote:

> Well,, there are other configuration in PCB, it made me see other (
> skin? ) graphical enviroment. ( its like XFCE) I remember, in one
> oportunity, have the same problem. The solution is one key combination.

Maybe, you have seen the lesstif GUI of pcb. It looks kind of rough, but
is fully functional. In some cases it is in better shape than the default
GTK GUI, because one of the main pcb developers uses lesstif exclusively.

You can't switch between GTK and lesstif during a session. Instead, the
GUI has to be chosen at compile time. If you want to give lesstif a try,
you have to grab the source, configure for lesstif and compile your local
binary. See the file INSTALL in the source for the details.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211